Bureau Veritas China
A global leader of the TIC industry
A Very competitive Globalized market
Improve daily operations
Reduce technology risk
Consolidated view of the business
1. Process mapping
- Identify key processes, optimization areas, and propose a unified process.
- Review service master data, propose a structure and assist in alignment.
- Review workflows and propose automation.
2. Design & Build
- Detailed specifications: processes, workflows, data security access, and data model.
- Build the application and training plan.
- Train key users on pilot location, collect feedback, adjust processes, and extend coverage.
- Rollout other labs, help to align processes, collect feedback, and guarantee consistency between sites.
- Extend coverage to other business lines: Wireless & Automotive.
- Design & implement additional features.
- Rollout system in greater China to other labs.
- Unified vocabulary, concepts, and processes in all labs.
- Consistent service list and price list.
- Shared customer data across sites.
- Information processed in real-time.
- Available for aggregation and reporting.
- System available for all users in business hours.
- Scalable to 500 concurrent users.
- Integration with the billing system to avoid double input.
- Integration with the internal approval system to streamline processes.
- The system is open to other integrations in the future.